Cowz - Community Manager Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Cowz, May 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowz

Cowz Cowz
    Staff Member Community Manager

Your in-game name: Cowz__ (2 Underscores)

What timezone are you in? PST (Pacific Standard Time) (UCT / GMT -8)

What country do you live in? The United States Of America

What languages do you speak? English and Learning Spanish

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I can record, take screenshots, and do any other necessary means of evidence gathering.

Why do you think you should become a community manager? I should become a helper on voltsiege because I think that I could bring quite a few talents to the table. Some of my skills are community management and relating to players and bringing a nice, professional, relate able staff member to really bridge the community with the development and administration team. I can document things, do announcements, and manage the community.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active on volt siege about 1 hour on weekdays and 3 hours on weekends (About 11 hours per week).

How long have you been playing VoltSiege? I have been playing VoltSiege for quite a while now however I have taken quite a long break. I would say I started playing in February (Probably not accurate) .

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, and I do not plan on it.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes, I have been staff on many servers before including the following (Format: Servername // Position // Highest Player Count // Why I left);

Blockify Network // Helper // 200 // Server shut down due to funding issues
    Skyloop // Administrator // 4 (Beta) // Server kind of inactive (Didn't leave)
    Dose Network // Community Manager // 10 (Beta) // Toxic Staff Team
    ArconicMC // Helper // 10 (Beta) // Didn't leave, cool server.

Anything else you would like us to know? Yes, I would like to apply for Community Manager and Freaky told me to apply.

2. FreakyPath84732

FreakyPath84732 Superior
    Verified Member

FreakyPath84732
    Accepted! Interview Required

Congrats @Cowz You have been accepted.

Contact either myself or @Curtis to schedule your interview.

Have a great rest of your day!

This Thread will be moved in 24hrs.

Curtis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.