• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Bob5609s application. Enjoy.

Bob5609

Staff member
    Helper
    • Age?: i am 17 years old.

• How long have you played VoltSiege for (Total time)?: I have just joined the server on Saturday, September 21st

• Your true reason for becoming a staff?: I want to help servers grow. I have my own server and I know what it's like for your server to stay the same with 10-20 players on it. I'm also good with plugins and im here to answer any questions you and the players might have.

• Why should we accept you?: I think i am a good addition to your staff list. because I am knowledgable, good with players and, I am good at detecting if people are breaking the rules.

• Have you been staff on other servers if so what was your position and estimated time length of your role?: I own my own server for 3 years then stopped because it was not getting as popular as I would have liked, but it was decent like 30-40 players.

• Do you have recording software for showing evidence if needed?: yes, I do.

• Have you ever been banned on any server including VoltSiege?: No i have not. I try my best just to enjoy the game and follow rules, it just makes it more fun.

• Who is the Owner?:TNTCurtis.

• Anything else, you may add here: My name is isaac Michael Curtis i just thought that was kinda cool

Curtis

Owner
    Founder of VoltSiege
    Great app! Going to add you to the team. If you have any questions remember always feel free to ask.
    -TnT